- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 oz) pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (16 oz) red beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 1/2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant™ Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- 3/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Toppings (tortilla chips, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, chopped avocado), if desired
1 In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
2 Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, place beef and remaining ingredients except toppings.
3 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 9 hours. Garnish each serving with toppings.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 2 1/2g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 34g
Dietary Fiber 8g