- 1 box Duncan Hines® Spice Cake (dry cake mix only)
- 15-ounce can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 4-ounces softened ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1½ tablespoons skim milk
1 Preheat oven to 375º F, and spray doughnut pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2 In a tall stand-up mixer or in a large bowl using a hand-held mixer, mix dry cake mix, pumpkin, extra virgin olive oil, and pumpkin pie spice.
3 Blend 3-4 minutes until lump-free and fluffy.
4 Place batter in a pastry bag or a resealable bag. If using a resealable bag, cut a small hole in corner of bag. Use the bag to squeeze batter into doughnut pans.
5 Bake doughnuts in oven for 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
For Cream Cheese Glaze:
6 In a stand-up mixer or in a large bowl using a hand-held mixer, blend softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and skim milk.
7 Remove doughnuts from oven and pans.
8 Generously brush cream cheese glaze over both sides of doughnuts.
Per Serving (1 doughnut)
Saturated Fat : 1.25g
SmartPoints value : 10