- 1 package (1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 ounce) refried beans
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (16 ounce) sour cream
- 1 jar (16 ounce) salsa
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 can (6 ounce) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese. Garnish with black olives.
Serves : 56