- 2 pounds red potatoes (about 5 medium), peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 radish, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber slices
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Add potatoes to a large pot of water, add 1/2 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a low-boil and cook until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain potatoes and allow to cool to room temperature, or about 30 minutes without the lid.
In a small bowl combine mayo, dijon, and whole-grain mustard.
Add mayo mixture and remaining ingredients and toss gently until combined. Transfer potato salad to a large serving bowl and refrigerate a few hours until flavors have had time to combine.
Yields: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Total Fat: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 258 mg
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 3 g
SmartPoints value : 6