- 2 oz low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) lite whipped topping
- 1 pinch table salt
- 24 item(s) chocolate wafer(s), (about 5 1/2 oz total)
In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Add whipped topping; beat until just combined. Spoon a rounded 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter filling on top of a wafer cookie; place a second wafer on top. Set on a baking sheet and repeat with remaining ingredients; freeze until firm. Yields 1 ice cream sandwich per serving.