- 1 package (8 oz) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend or reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium)
- Whole grain crackers or celery sticks, if desired
1 Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in dressing, buffalo wing sauce and water until blended. Stir in chicken and cheese. Spread in ungreased 1-quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate; cover with foil.
2 Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Stir; top with onions. Serve hot with crackers or celery sticks.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 3 1/2g
Total Carbohydrate 4g
Dietary Fiber 0g