- 1 small, (4 oz), boneless, skinless chicken breast half
- 1/4 cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing, divided
- 2 cups torn salad greens
- 1 small navel orange, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced snow peas
- 1 small carrot, cut into matchlike sticks
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds, toasted
1. Brush chicken with 2 tsp of the dressing.
2. In a nonstick skillet cook chicken over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides; cover. Simmer over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until done (165º F.), turning occasionally.
3. Cover 2 plates with lettuce; top with oranges, vegetables, chicken and nuts. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Yield: 2 Servings
Serving Size: 2-1/2 cups per serving
Weight Watchers pointsPlus+ = 6
Smartpoints = 7
Calories 220, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 410mg, Carbs 21g,
Fiber 4g, Sugars 14g, Protein 15g, Vitamin A 100 %DV, Vitamin C 90 %DV, Calcium 8 %DV,
Iron 8 %DV
Carb Choices: 1-1/2
1 Starch + 1 Vegetable + 1 Meat (L) + 1-1/2 Fat
*SmartPoints are calculated with Weight Watchers Calculator