- 1 Whole Wheat Boboli Pizza Crust
- 5 ounces of cooked chicken breast, chopped
- ½ cup of Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 tsp of ranch seasoning mix
- ¾ cup of Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese
- ½ cup of chopped pineapple
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
Mix ranch seasoning spices and buffalo wing sauce in a bowl.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spread the Buffalo wing sauce on the pizza. Top with chicken and cheese. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes. Top with pineapple(if desired) and fresh chopped parsley.
Points Plus = 5
Serving size: 6 Calories: 202 Fat: 6.2 Saturated fat: 2.73 Carbohydrates: 17.6 Sugar: 2.4 Fiber: 3.1 Protein: 8.9