- Olive oil — 2 tbsp
- Shrimp (raw) — 400 g
- Garlic (chopped) — 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice — 2 tbsp
- Courgettes (zucchini), sliced into thin spaghetti — 400 g
1. In a saucepan, pour the olive oil and heat for 1 minute.
2. Add the garlic and soak for 1 minute. Add the raw shrimp and cook 3 minutes, until they porozoveyut the edges. Season with salt, pepper and a slotted spoon remove them, leaving all of the liquid in the skillet.
3. Add the fire. Pour in the lemon juice. Stir with a wooden spoon for 2 minutes. Add the sliced zucchini spaghetti and stir another 2 minutes. Now there is shrimp and connect all in a pleasant green and pink ensemble. Remove and sprinkle with chopped parsley.