- 1 cup very cold, filtered water
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed organic orange juice (about 3 large oranges)
- 3 cups fresh organic spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 cups organic romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 stalks of organic celery
- 1/2 cup organic parsley
- 1 organic apple, cored and chopped
- 1 organic pear, cored and chopped
- 1 organic banana
- Fresh juice squeezed from 1 organic lime
- 3-5 ice cubes
- Add water, spinach and chopped romaine to the blender. Starting the blender on a low speed; mix until smooth.
- Gradually move to higher speeds and add the herbs, celery, pear, and apple.
- Add the banana, orange and lime juice last.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Reduced fat, High protein, Raw
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 2 servings
Serving size is about 16oz
Each serving = 5 Points +
PER SERVING: 216 calories; 0g fat; 53g carbohydrates; 3.5g protein; 9g fiber