Calories: 69.5 • Fat: 3.8 g • Carb: 9.2 g • Fiber: 2.2 g • Protein: 2.1 g
- 15 pitted dates
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup whole roasted unsalted almonds
- 1 tbsp honey (agave if vegan)
- 2 tbsp water (or more if needed)
- 3 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
Add almonds to your food processor and pulse until ground. Add dates, cocoa powder, honey, and water. Mix until it forms a sticky mass. If it seems too dry, add a little water, 1 tsp at a time. Wash hands and using damp hands (keep sink running)measure 1 tbsp and roll into a ball with the dough. Set balls on parchment paper.
Put confectioner’s sugar in a bowl. Roll balls in your hand and then roll in sugar.
Can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.