- 4 slices cooked turkey breast (leftover turkey is perfect)
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce, more to taste
- 1/4 cup pesto, (recipe for pesto)
- 8 slices part skim mozzarella
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, optional pure butter melted
Prepare sandwiches by spreading olive oil on one side of bread. Heat a large griddle or nonstick skillet to medium heat, add bread and place olive oil side down. Add turkey slices and cranberry sauce to 4 slices and pesto and cheese to the other 4. Grill until bread is golden on the bottom, turkey is hot and cheese melted.
Remove sandwiches and cut in half.
Yields: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1/2 sandwich
Total Fat: 8g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Trans Fat: 0g
SmartPoints value : 7