- 2 cups moist-style chocolate cake mix
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1½ cups raspberries
- 3 egg whites
- 1 Tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp Stevia (or your favorite sweetener)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 Jell-O® Double Chocolate, Sugar-Free/Reduced Calorie Pudding Snack
- 2 Tbsp chocolate frosting
- 12 additional raspberries
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2 To make frosting, place pudding in a small dish. Add chocolate frosting and stir until mixed thoroughly. Refrigerate until cupcakes are ready to be frosted.
3 Place protein powder, sweetener, chocolate chips, 1 cup water, raspberries, and egg whites into a blender. Blend until pureed.
4 In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, baking powder, and salt. Add pureed protein mixture to the bowl and stir until completely blended.
5 Line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners or nonstick spray. Evenly distribute cake mixture among the cups.
6 Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
7 Allow cupcakes to cool completely, and then evenly distribute frosting among the tops of cupcakes. Top each cupcake with 1 of the remaining 12 raspberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Saturated Fat : 0.5g
Carbohydrates : 37g
Fiber : 2g
Protein : 6g
SmartPoints value : 4