- 1/4 cup Plain or vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup Plain low fat Greek yogurt (or plain vanilla yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Ground ginger and nutmeg 
- Pinch Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Egg whites
- 1 cup Old fashioned oats (gluten free if sensitive)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2-4 Packets of stevia, (or sweetener of choice to taste)
- 1/2 cup Carrots, chopped fine (these will be blended into the batter)
- 1/4 cup Carrots, grated (these will be stirred into the batter)
- Optional: 2 tbs walnuts, chopped, 2 tbs golden raisins
- Optional Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1/2 cup (4oz) Low fat cream cheese, softened in the microwave for 30 seconds
- 1/4 cup Low sugar or sugar free maple syrup
- Dash Cinnamon and stevia (or to taste)
The estimated total time to make this recipe is 15-20 minutes.
Put all of the ingredients in a blender, (except for 1/4 cup grated carrots and the optional add-ins), and blend until smooth! Stir in the additional grated carrots and optional add-ins (if desired).
Meanwhile, heat a nonstick griddle (or large nonstick skillet) coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto griddle. Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
To make the cream cheese frosting, whisk together the softened cream cheese, syrup, cinnamon and stevia in a small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over pancakes while warm if desired! Enjoy!
Servings (about 3 pancakes) 3
Calories per Serving 175
Fat 2 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Carbohydrates 22 g
Fiber 3 g
Sugar 3 g
Protein 18 g
WWP+ (per serving) 4