- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small can of mandarin oranges (undrained)
- 1 egg whites
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 8 oz Fat Fat Cool Whip
- 1 can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 1 small box sugar-free Jello Pudding
1. Mix together the cake mix, oranges (with juice, egg whites and apple sauce. Pour in a 9 x 13 pan.
2. Cook for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove cake and let cool.
3. Mix together the cook whip, pineapple (with juice) and pudding mix. Frost cooled cake with this mixture.
4. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Cut into 12 pieces and Enjoy!!!