- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast (about 1 large), cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 ripe peaches, halved, pitted and cut into 8 chunks each
- 1 small red onion, quartered and pulled apart into petals
- 2 tablespoons orange juice or white wine
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium tamari sauce
- 3 tablespoons no-sugar-added apricot fruit spread
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 large rosemary sprig to use as a basting brush
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking. On 4 long metal skewers, alternate pieces of chicken, peach and onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together juice, tamari, fruit spread, chipotle and chopped rosemary. Grill kabobs, turning frequently, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Begin dipping rosemary sprig in tamari mixture and brushing kabobs, turning kabobs frequently, until chicken is cooked through and kabobs are glazed, about 3 minutes more.
160 calories (20 from fat)
2g total fat
0.5g saturated fat
1 g dietary fiber
SmartPoints value : 4