- 6 green onions, white and light green parts only, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup silken tofu (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds, divided
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium tamari
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 plums, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 head radicchio, torn into pieces
- 1 head red leaf butter lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 bunch baby carrots, trimmed and halved
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and halved
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Roast onions on a baking sheet until tender and golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes; let cool.
In a blender, purée onions, tofu, 2 tablespoons almonds, tamari, vinegar and 2 to 3 tablespoons water until very smooth. In a large bowl, toss plums, radicchio, lettuce, carrots, radishes, remaining almonds and dressing, and then serve.
80 calories (40 from fat)
4.6g total fat
3 g dietary fiber
SmartPoints value : 3