- 2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 8 cups lightly packed baby arugula (about 5 ounces)
- 16 raw jumbo shrimp (13-15 per pound; see Tip)
- 8 very thin slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces), cut in half lengthwise to make 16 strips
Whisk 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add arugula and toss to coat.
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving the tails on. Pat dry and sprinkle both sides with the remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around each shrimp.
Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half the shrimp and cook, turning once, until just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium, and repeat with the remaining oil and shrimp, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve the shrimp with the arugula salad.
151 g fat
2 g sat
4 g carbohydrates
0 g total sugars
24 g protein
1 g fiber
SmartPoints value : 6