- 1 bag (11 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen corn & black beans with brown rice in a Southwestern style sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup finely shredded 2% milk reduced-fat Mexican style cheese blend (3 oz)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate or shallow small casserole with cooking spray. Cook rice mixture as directed on bag for minimum time. In large bowl, mix chicken, rice mixture and enchilada sauce. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the green onions, the cilantro and bell pepper. Spoon into pie plate.
2 Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with shredded lettuce, tomato and remaining green onions.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 18g
Dietary Fiber 2g